1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new user

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gorfis, Feb 28, 2001.

1. gorfis

gorfis LawnSite Member

Hello guys and gals,
    I'm a new user here and just wanted to say hi! I'm a service manager for a lawn & garden equipment dealer and it's great to view your guys' thoughts and concerns here on the forum. It sure helps me to help my customers out better and possibly better understand their wants and needs by listening (or reading) from you people too. I don't get on the computer only once or twice a day but feel free to chat at me. I've been a mechanic for 7yrs. and service manager for 2yrs. at the same dealership. I don't know everything (who does?) but maybe I can answer a few technical questions? Thanks, see ya.
  2. T-Bone

T-Bone LawnSite Member

Welcome aboard, I'm relatively new myself.
  3. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome aboard Gorfis!! Its always nice to see new faces here.

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

welcome to lawnsite. its great to see new names pop up everyday. just wondering what the deal is with the /////?
    im sure a few more guys will post about that, but anyhow welcome.
  5. gorfis

gorfis LawnSite Member

I don't know what the //// is. I thought I put apostraphies in those places, can you not put apostrophies in your messages??
  6. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

I also am new member (joined a few days ago), this is a great site with gobs of information (not only in the current pages but also in the archives)... the /// stuff is a glitch in the system and wil be repaired when an administrator gets back online (read that somewhere).
  7. Scott H

Scott H LawnSite Member

Hi, I am a new user to and love the site. A friend and I started a business three years ago and it has been growing steadily. Hopefully reading this site will help it grow even more.

8. SodFather

SodFather LawnSite Member

Welcome!!! Im new here to. This site has lots of good stuff..
  9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Hi, I am old, and I still learn new stuff here everyday.
  10. moonarrow

moonarrow LawnSite Member

Welcome to all you newcomers,glad you like it here and don't be afraid to ask ?, or make post, no? is to dumb and everyone has knowledge that can be used by others. I have been here for about 14 mths and thought I knew it all ( ha ha) untill I joined the forum and found out I didn't quite know everything. Still learning almost everyday. once again welcome and glad you have joined us