New Walker 2007

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by David Grass, Nov 23, 2006.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

There's nothing like a out- front mower that is short but tall on deck depth and blade speed. I love how an out - front deck cuts and gets under things and how easy it is to clean the deck with it tilted up.

I do have a dealer just down the road. I'll see what they say.

Thank's:waving:

2. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

Buffalo Turbine Blower for Walker, someone posted that they have one. Would it be possible for you to post a video of it in action?

More powerful blower? Are you referring to the fan under the seat? Is this available now? How is it more powerful?

Reversed blades on new deck? I'm totally confused on this one. Was that a joke? I can't see how reversing the grass flow could possibly work to get it in the plastic chute. To much change of direction, no? I'm a little slow on the uptake, so bear with me.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

#1, I belive the Buffalo Turbine Blower is the most powerful blower for its size made for the lawn industry. I have one and it has made my life much easyer.

#2, The new blower for the GHS collection system is 1/2" bigger in diameter and I belive is also a little deeper to handle more volum of material flow.

#3, Wait and see what the new design is when it comes out. Walker has a lot of changes comming out for 2007.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing like a little worthy competition to get them off their 'laurels' aye? :usflag:

5. John Gamba

from ct

Thats what i thought lololol

6. edward hedrick

edward hedrick LawnSite Senior Member

John: I looked at the Mb in latest Literature on line, They changed the clutch

from electro/magnetic to mechanical. They moved the gas tank to the left

side. This puts PTO in the same place as a GHS. Ed

7. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

Who is going to sell their old Walker to get an 07? Let me know if you are close to NJ

8. John Gamba

from ct

Thanks ed:waving: I;m going to take a look. Happy new Year!!!

9. John Gamba

from ct

The tractor only weighs 551 pounds:) I think i'm in love:laugh:

10. corey1977

corey1977 LawnSite Senior Member
    from maine

that is good news that walker is coming out with some new products I emailed 2 walker dealars to get prices on the mb that is now because I have pick up a cemetery mowing job and want a good machine to do the job where I work full time I have been running walker mcs for 6 years I love them but the price came to 11000.00 with tax for a mc 18 horse with a 48 inch ghs deck with a extra 56 inch sd deck I think 6200.00 is not a bad price for the mb walker with a 56 deck take care of it should last 10 years