New walker picture.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ACA L&L, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok fellas I have not been on here for a wee long time. Been real busy with work, Im sure u all have been as well. But i did get this pretty girl today. Take a look.

Oh yeah less than 1 hour on it 20 hp ghs 42". $9000. a steal if u ask me.

mower. 003.jpg

2. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower just in time for leaf season:clapping:

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower you have yourself there!

4. ACA L&L

This is indeed the mower to have for leaves. we just sold our old one to a homeowner saturday, called dealer on monday picked mower up today. U cant complain about that kinda service. There was like a 3 thousand dollar diffrence between the 20 hp and 23 hp. I have always had the 20 hp so i did not see a reason to by the 23 hp. Any one else out there run into this small dilemha?

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

nice mower!!!!!

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice mower!

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very nice!!!!!!

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good! One thing though, you wasted your money on the armrests, there is NO WAY to use them on a Walker.

9. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! A brand new Walker makes me want to wash mine. I never seen one with the key on the front. No control panel? Maybe the 20s are designed different.:confused:

10. ACA L&L

The mower was in stock with armrests already. Not sure how u cant use an armrest, I used them today as i looked behind the mower a few times, and when i got off of it.

I was curious as to why there was no control panel as well. It runs awesome and has a the full warranty. It has the low oil sensor on it, and the hour meter as well. New design. either way runs awesome.