1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New walker

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MCFISH, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

The controls seem a little odd to me. I would think that it would take a while to get used to them.

2. MCFISH

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

You are correct about the engine choices on the MT model.

This one is a Commemorative MT model 48" GHS deck which they made 320 units to celebrate there 100,000 th machine. Mine being # 196. For these machines they put in a 28 EFI engine. Along with a long list of chrome parts and up grades.

The chromed parts are the wheels, gearbox pto cover, catcher lift handles, grass deflector shield, forward speed control, steering levers, air intake tube, foot rest, headlight mounting bar.

The upgrades are a pearlescent paint job, the new 10 bushel catcher boxes start with these units, suspension seat, cast iron deck gear boxes, headlights, low profile tires, custom serial #plates, commemorative decal package, Max,Bob,Dean signature, a collectors certificate for the wall, oh yeah a commemorative Walker hat too.

To be honest I didn't need a chromed out lawnmower but I got this one with all these upgrades for the same price as a standard unit.:cool2: I think there are still a few of these out there. Well I know where they have one anyway.

WADE

3. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the new mower. I really like the chrome wheels. Hope it works out great for you.

4. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Dang man, that is one fancy mower!

5. NEWGUYRI

NEWGUYRI LawnSite Senior Member

Screw the MT, I want one of these!

6. MCFISH

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

Added two more pics I found.

IMGP0854.JPG

IMGP0859.JPG

7. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Hey man Blades are on backwards LOL .

J/K
    Nice Mower and welcome to Lawnsite . I think I know where the 6hr on it came from . A parade>>>>>

8. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

That thing is Brand New! I have one that we use about 2 days a week. Only thing we are not happy with is the leaf control. Shoots them all the way out the back screen. Don't know if it is the power or what.:confused: The 26hp's we have leave a perfectly clean yard when done. This mower leaves a lot of crumbs to be blown.
    Congrats though and Welcome! Was in Homestead about 2 months ago, wouldn't expect to see many Walkers there with the SAND.

9. MCFISH

MCFISH LawnSite Member
    from iowa

Good call on not expecting to see a Walker down here in Homestead. I bought the machine in Iowa and have it stored up there until I move, in the spring (back to Gods country). :usflag:

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i would be scared to get that mower dirty