1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New walker

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MCFISH, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

the best mower in the world right their (If your gonna bag) As far as the bigger decsk they cast money are akward to carry on the mowing rig and honestly they turn the walker into a slug. We just went and bought a turf tiger last year to mow big stuff with. 48inch deck larger blower and hopper low pro tires and efi is all you need on the walker. also don't forget to keep your screens clean so you don't have loss of vacum.

2. Millers Lawn Care

Millers Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Wow! Awesome mower! Would love to have one like it but as was mentioned, I'd hate to get it dirty!! lol Whoever mentioned loosing lots of leaves out the back, check to make sure you have the small screen (3/8" holes) & not the large one (3/4"). The large is nice for summer mowing cause it packs the grass in better but very aggravating in fall when you are trying to make a nice looking lawn!:angry:

3. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

Haha.. When i read the post above i was like.... DO WHAT!! Terry have you been driving that thing wrong.... And then i saw the next post! *trucewhiteflag*

4. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah not as sharp as I used too be. Did you end up with that new walker?

5. BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C

BTM Lawn Maintenance L.L.C LawnSite Senior Member

Bump !!! ohh..excuse me... :rolleyes:

6. JShe8918

JShe8918 LawnSite Senior Member

Gonna get it in two more weeks!!!!

7. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

Jonathan, I thought you already bought that mower?

8. kubotafan

kubotafan LawnSite Member

I was wondering how much fuel you use compared to the 26 hp efi? I thought the 26 hp had lots of power. I wonder why they used the 28 hp and if it will be harder to get service for them as there aren't as many of them?

9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice.i like it.real nice mower.