New way to promote business

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerman90, Aug 18, 2004.

1. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Talk about a unique way to promote yoiur business. A picture of your logo or equipment or your crew or yourself! What will they think of next? Go here to see: http://photo.stamps.com/

2. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

i will stick to my $.37 stamps...How often do you look at stamps when you get an envolope. i just tear into it, because i know it has money inside. I dont even know what picture is on the stamps i bought last time.

Trevor

3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Trevor,

I want you to think about what I'm going to say. Do you think you'd notice a stamp that looks like your avatar? Now do you get my point?

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I love it! Thanks, I saved this site, I plan on using those stamps at Christmas. However, I do think it is pricey. With shipping it's $19.98 for 20 stamps, a lot more than the usual $7.40, but I think it's definitely something different.

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

clever idea for that special event I think, it will catch on, clever little novalties like this usually do.

great idea. though pricey they aren't meant to replace the standard stamp either. you could have some fun with it too.

good thread mate!

At first I agreed with Trevor untill you said about his avatar, point well made!