New web page looks great!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by 4curbappeal, May 15, 2006.

1. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

PJ,

The new web page looks great, but I have noticed that if you click on attatchments / accesories for the Trim Star it lists the Roll-On Striping Sulky. I'm sure you are tired of me asking when this will be available, but it has been advertised for close to a year now and I still can't get one. It seems like whomever (dealers) I ask tells me it will be available the 1st of next month. All I want to know is a date, order it, pay for it and pick it up when it comes in. Please see if you can find out anything for me! I appreciate your help and hard work!

Tim

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am hearing that a limited amount of Roll-On's are shipping to distributors this week.
    I will find out tomorrow if any are going to Indiana.
    Did you order one? if so from which dealer?
    I can check the back order status with the distributor.

Pj

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Will Riggs in NW indiana be gettting any ?

4. 4curbappeal

Pj,

Thank you for responding to my post. My dealer told me he has ordered one for me, but I havn't talked to him about it in 2 or 3 weeks. The dealer is Reynolds Farm Equipment in Anderson, Indiana 46012 ph.# 877-642-2121
    email www.reynoldsfarmequipment.com

Please let me know what you hear. Thanks again for your help! You guys are great!

Tim

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I will inquire about back orders with the distributor for Indiana in the am and let you know.

Pj

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

If you 2 could please e-mail me your information, I will try and make sure you get 1 of the limited amount of Roll-On's shipping to Indiana.

Pj

7. 4curbappeal

Pj,

I just sent you my info. Not sure if it went through! Let me know if you need me to send it again.

Thanks,

Tim

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I have it.
    Thank you.

9. 4curbappeal

Pj

Any word yet? Afew of my high end customers expect their lawns to look like Augusta National! Please let me know asap! I had my Trim Star in over the week end and still no word. I have heard a co. calld Kimbers sells the Roll-On! Should I just order it from them? Pj, I love Hustler and the support staff is awesome, but get me this piece- period..........

Tim

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Kimbers has none in stock, they are a distributor anyways, you couldn't buy one from there anyways.
    I will call the distributor in Indiana and find out if they have them yet.