1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New web site - critique please?

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by Roof Cleaning Virginia, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia LawnSite Member

It's far from finished, as we still have to add house washing, roof repair and potentially power washing to name a few, BUT.....the look, feel and layout will be very similar if not identical.

With that said, I'd appreciate any and all constructive comments. Oh yeah, and if you want to push a Tweet This button or a G+ button while you're lookin' it over for me, that's even better. Thanks!

Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia

2. Pressure Washing Cleve

Pressure Washing Cleve LawnSite Member

Site looks great Ted. Is our commitment is cut off; or do you need to click on it to read the rest? It ends with "Be sure to ask for a quote on house washing if your home".

3. JCinNJ

JCinNJ LawnSite Member

Going to check yours out now, check mine out too and I also have a "+1" button on a few pages

4. Roof Cleaning Virginia

A belated thanks Tom. I haven't been able to recreate that. If it's still happening, please let me know?

I did make some changes a couple of days ago. A few 'hovers' and a few un-blockable pop-ups. Got some great advise from a SEO guru on another forum that I'll need to implement as well.

What do you think of the changes that I made?

RoofCleaning

5. Pressure Washing Cleve

My web girl wants to know about frosty.

6. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Give me a ring Tom. ;-)

7. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Its making the phone ring - in January!

8. Pressure Washing Cleve

I think you talked me into a new website as well. I purchased a hot water pressure washer yesterday.

9. Houston Tx Roof Cleaning

Houston Tx Roof Cleaning LawnSite Member
    from Katy Tx

Nice roof cleaning website Ted. You get around... I just refinished reoptimizing my web site. It took almost 6 months. If & when you add sections for power washing or pressure washing, make sure they are separate pages & stuffed with keyword related keywords. The urls should contain the main keyword in the, ie power washing section is named (/power-washing/ I like the way you made a page for each area that you work in as I did the same and we both put them at the bottom of our pages. lol

10. Roof Cleaning Virginia

Thanks Marcus. I still have a LOT of work to do on it as it's not even half way done yet, and then I'll want to make some revisions once it is done.

I hope that your newly optimized website kicks butt in Houston for ya!