new web site...input please

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Five Star Lawn Care LLC, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

2. clcare

clcare LawnSite Member

very nice, wouldn't change a thing

3. growinandmowin

growinandmowin LawnSite Member

nice work.very impressive.!!!!

4. CNYScapes

CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Five Star- Site Looks Great !! I wish I had one like it. Did you put it together? One thought, should'nt your goal of customer retention be 100%? Telling them your goal is only 90% says that you expect 10% dissatisfied customers. Thats just the way I see it.

5. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I can see where you are coming from but people have to consider other reasons why they discontinued service, some people just do it themselves, went with cheaper price, died, moved etc.

6. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks really good. I like the header and footer; and all of the pictures look nice.

I assume the URL is temporary, if not I would change it to something people will remember.

7. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

Very Nice Site.

Brian

8. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice site! One thing I might do is have a separate page for the different services you offer with pics on them. Ex. Property Maintenance......Landscaping.......Snow & Ice Management. Just my .02 I think the layout, wording and pic quality is very good.

Chris

9. Five Star Lawn Care LLC

Five Star Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Bronze Member

i think 90 % customer retention is a very relistic goal when your dealing with the landscaping market at the level we are and in our area....im not going to say my goal is 100% when i know it will never be.

i did all of the wording and everything but i had a company called NovaStar Solutions put it all together

GLS

the URL is Temporary...the Site will be WWW.FiveStarLawnCare.com

cgland

that is in the work as we speak..just got a ton of stuff going right now.

10. GreenTurf

GreenTurf LawnSite Member
    from NJ

awsome site. My 2 cents would to change the shading behind the logo in upper left hand corner to make the words stand out better and maybe make it a little bigger. The pictures on the home page stand out more than the logo does