New Web Site

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WeedWhacker69, Jul 8, 2001.

1. WeedWhacker69

WeedWhacker69 LawnSite Member

Well I finally got my business up and going on the net, please visit it and sign the guestbook and let me know what you think? Its still early and there's alot more I'm going to do to it like pics of my yards and equip. but its a starting point. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys
  2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Very nice Brian. I went into your profile and fixed your link so it works now. When you clicked on Website below your post, it went right back to Lawnsite. You were missing the http:// part of the link. I even signed your guest book, now I have to look to see if you signed mine. I also noticed you linked to my site, thanks. :)

I will return the favor and add yours to mine. ;)
  3. dhicks

dhicks Member

Looks like you are off to an excellent start with your web page!
  4. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Good start...

There are some spelling mistakes that you might want to look over. A couple that I noticed were residential and professional.

Put your site through ..It will let you know all the things you can improve (it will also catch spelling mistakes.)

Good luck..
  5. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I would suggest some photos. Either of lawns that you currently service, or at least of some "lawn service" related things like mowers, grass, trees, something.
    Or, even a photo of yourself might be a good idea to give your company a more personal feel.
    Unless of course your really ugly and may scare away customers before they even contact you! LOL!
    Otherwise, looks good. Good luck.
  6. WeedWhacker69

WeedWhacker69 LawnSite Member

Thanks for all the nice compliments and yes I am going to have some of my lawns and equipment pics on the page soon, If I put my pic on it the only clients I'd have left are the Keep checking back it's going to be getting updated often.
  7. kroll

kroll LawnSite Member

Hello neighbor I've seen you Business cards around the Brazil area Don't know how you can cover that much territory must be well organized,
    I Liked you cards when I saw them and like your page to. maybe we will bump into each other someday.
  8. rdh

rdh LawnSite Senior Member

How many miles are you going in your route.
    I see you service eight counties. that seems like alot of driving.
  9. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

Hey good site.....Maybe you should add some pic of your work to it....spice it up MAN
  10. charlesw

charlesw LawnSite Member

Good start on your site. :)

Like everyone else said, you need to add some pictures of your work.
    Change the font and colors to make it more pleasing on the eye.
    Get rid of the clutter (links) that doesn't pertain to your business.
    Contact information should be on every page.
    The design of your web site should be the same as you use on your flyers and business cards.

Check out this site that was designed by my 13 year old son. Web site matches his flyers.

edited by Eric ELM 06/09/2001