1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Web site

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by jnjnlc, Feb 20, 2002.

1. jnjnlc

jnjnlc LawnSite Member

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Neat site, lots of good ideas.

Did you use Frontpage?
    How did you create your Logo, I like it.

3. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

It does look very nice.

The counter you have doesn't seem to work, though - I know I'm not the first visitor to the site, but that's what shows.

And the logo - I like it, but it looks like you did a blue to green background and overlaid a transparent text layer with white background which looks great, but at the bottom right of the logo, some of the color is 'leaking' out below the text. Nothing a little eraser or cropping can't fix.

Great job!

4. jnjnlc

jnjnlc LawnSite Member

I used front page to create it. It took a little learning to do so.

The logo was done by an advertising agent some time ago. I scanned it in and used it. That is why it is not perfect. I am working on getting a better copy of it.

Thanks for the comments. I still have some work I want to do on it. I call it a work in progress.

5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Jeff, make sure you reinstall your FrontPage server extensions and re-publish the page. Don't use ftp://...... or it will delete the extensions and the counters will not work.

Also, I have 3 accounts in Indian Trail that I'm letting go, call me if you are interested.

Ray