1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Website - New Catalog - New Products!

Discussion in 'LandscaperPro' started by LandscaperPro, Feb 14, 2007.

Do you like the changes that we have made to our site?

1. YES!

6 vote(s)
  2. No

0 vote(s)
  3. I don't know, this was my first visit

5 vote(s)
  1. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

LandscaperPro has recently done a major update of their website to make shopping for your Lawnmower Parts easier! You can check it out here:

Also, our new 2007 catalog will be in the mail on March 1st, so if you have bought from us in the past be on the lookout. This catalog includes hundreds of new items, including new blades and equipment. We have also added photographs of nearly every item to make your buying experience even easier. You can request a new catalog here:

Please take a second to check out our new site and let us know what you think!

Thank you to everyone who has already given us their feedback!
  2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

3. Kimw

Kimw LawnSite Member

I picked up your 2006 catalog at a recent trade show. Can you tell me when your new catalog is coming out so I can see what is new? Thanks!
  4. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

Thanks for stoping by at the show!

Our new catalog should be in the mail about the 1st of March, so if you have bought from us in the past 2 years, don't worry, it's on it's way!

If you have not bought from us recently, you can go to the following link and request a catalog be sent to you.

Thanks for your interest in LandscaperPro!
  5. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Easier to navigate, and find what I'm looking for- from what I can remember it as. I love your catalog. Keep up to good work.