New Website!!!! Only cost $5 a month Check it out

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by buffalonick, Dec 13, 2009.

1. buffalonick

buffalonick LawnSite Member

2. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

nice and simple. Did you design it?

3. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member

Nice job:)

4. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

5. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Looks nice!

Here's something you need to change...this sentence. Under services offered.

All services are available to the smallest residential (are) or to a large scale commercial setting.

6. buffalonick

thanks for the comments, and thanks nlminc i will change that later tonight. I took a standard templet and just put my own writing in and attached picture.

7. FLAhaulboy

FLAhaulboy LawnSite Senior Member

I think your phone number is to small & in the wrong place.

8. stumpaway

stumpaway LawnSite Member

Who is your website host for $5.00/month? , nice website by the way

9. buffalonick

Yea i will make the number bigger and bold it, it is also on my contact page. The website was done through www.intuit.com they do a lot of application for small business liike websites and the credit card merchant for quickbooks.

10. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Nick, nice web site. And thanks for the INTUIT link. I know from your user name that you are from Buffalo. But going to your web site it took me about two or three minutes and looking at several pages, to see that you were from New York. The web is world wide and not everybody puts two and two together that, Nickel City is Buffalo, New York. I would add it to your home page and contact page. The other thing I did not like was the brown grass at the top of the page. I was always told in lawncare, brown is bad, green is good. PR