Lawn Care Forum banner

New website!

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  NC_Irrigator 
#1 ·
Take a look and tell me what you think. It is my first attempt with a free program I got with my new laptop from Dell.

www.paradiselandservices.com

#3 ·
"Browse thru our site and if you would like an estimate or consultation call us at (863) 634-1479."

I am sure you are trying to promote professionalism so please spell through correctly.

Just a quick fix - under the our services section the * for lawn maintenance is not on the same line.

Although for you doing this on your on time and with a free program it looks pretty good. Maybe add a picture section, specifically of some installs you did.

Matt

#4 ·
"Browse thru our site and if you would like an estimate or consultation call us at (863) 634-1479."

I am sure you are trying to promote professionalism so please spell through correctly.

Just a quick fix - under the our services section the * for lawn maintenance is not on the same line.

Although for you doing this on your on time and with a free program it looks pretty good. Maybe add a picture section, specifically of some installs you did.

Matt
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/thru
he's fine from what i see :)

#5 ·
Thanks for the input. After looking at the screen for a couple of hours its easy to miss those small things.

As far as THRU vs. THROUGH I'll have to research that one.

I went thru the drive-thru
I went through the drive-thru
I went through the drive-through
I threw it through the drive-thru...........

I give up.

#7 ·

Matt
I do not see what you are refering to on the * not being on the same line.

I am working on more pictures, just wanted to get each homeowners permission first.

#8 ·
Our Services

* <----
Lawn Maintenance <-----
* Ornamental Maintenance
* Landscape Design & Installation
* Mulch & Rock Installation
* Sod Installation & Renovations
* Tree Trimming

Maybe it is just my comp but this is how i see it.

As far as thru vs through I have thought about this for a lil and I have no idea which is correct so keep it as is.

#11 ·
For some reason, the "Lawn Maintenance" is not next to it's bullet.

Have you tried right-aligning the Name and phone in the header to see how it looks right aligned?

Myself, I don't like hit counters on a page.

Logo looks nice.

Why not omit the 5pm part and just leave "next business day" - the 5pm part sounds like a long time. The "next business day" does not sound as long, even if you waited until 5pm, as long as the number is not stuck in my head. :)

#12 ·
Generally speaking, It looks nice ... other than the couple of typo's mentioned previously !!

#13 ·
For some reason, the "Lawn Maintenance" is not next to it's bullet.

Why not omit the 5pm part and just leave "next business day" - the 5pm part sounds like a long time. The "next business day" does not sound as long, even if you waited until 5pm, as long as the number is not stuck in my head. :)
1. This is confusing me...when I look at it from the different computers in my house it looks aligned correctly, but you are the second or third to say that.

2. Good point...done.

Thanks for the input.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.