New website

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Trenchblade, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Trenchblade

Trenchblade LawnSite Senior Member

Our website just got a face lift, check it out and let me know what you think.
    www.trenchblade.com

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

It looks good, man. How's business been? I'll be making another order this coming spring.

3. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like an interesting product. But I am a skeptic. I'll need to see one work before I spend my dime :(

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I purchased a few this spring and I love them. They are not that expensive so give it a shot.

5. DuallyVette

DuallyVette LawnSite Silver Member

ditto !!!!!

6. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I tried it out and absolutely love it. No, it isn't a Brown Bed Edger, but it is damn good for the price. I liked it so much that I bugged my dealer enough until he gave in and got some in his store.

7. Trenchblade

there is a video on the site and I got some more videos that should be up this weekend

8. Trenchblade

Sales have slowed down a little bit, but I just got a big investor, and I am working on a distribution deal and a couple of other big things coming in the near future. So things are going well on my end, How bout your end? Are you guys having problems with water up there, or the economy.

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

It's been a little bit dry but no big deal. Business has been pretty busy. I've had a little bit of a lull the last couple of weeks because the grass isn't growing as fast and the leaves aren't quite down. But besides that everything's good. I'm very happy with your product so I've been telling everyone that will listen about it. Talk to you soon.

10. LedgedaleLawn

LedgedaleLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Interesting product, I will have to try one some day.
    I have found that people are willing to spend more on their homes, instead of traveling or vacationing, we have been doing great despite the economy.