1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new website

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by IMAGE, Mar 5, 2009.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

this site is part of a series I am doing. Its pretty simple, and doesnt say anything about the biz. But that will come as the other sites get finished and combined.

2. JDUtah

JDUtah LawnSite Silver Member
    from UT

Awesome effect with the bg pic... it screams good job and instantly credited the business. The menu could use some work (it was wrapped on my screen). I didn;t read content cause it sounds liek you are going to update that?
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

I'll redo the width on the nav bar. The content that is there is pretty close to finish product for that page. I might move the lawncare and landscaping to thier own pages I guess. And make the front page a welcome page. Maybe put a small slide show on the first page also now that I think about it. lol websites are always a work in progress. Last yr I thought I had a sweet one, and now it seems plain. Next yr I am sure I will find the need(want) to update again.