New Website!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Daniel's Lawn Care, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Daniel's Lawn Care

Daniel's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Guys, check out my company website that I just published and tell me what you think!

www.danielslawncare.com

2. jojoleafsfan

jojoleafsfan LawnSite Member

Very nice, good job.

3. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

Change your contact page and remove the "We will contact you in 1-2 business days" People seek instant gratification these days. Just mention to leave the contact info and "we will contact you shortly" make damned sure to do that too.

4. Daniel's Lawn Care

Thanks for the tip!

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i think your work looks great and see us in action pics are always cool. i think your business and webiste are in the crawling stage and you will sure be able to grow and prosper if you run your business the way you complete your jobs. good luck

6. Daniel's Lawn Care

What do you mean by "the crawling stage"? I'm sure you did not mean that to sound negative, but it sure came across odd.

7. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

I'd make yourself a logo, or if you have a logo already, put it up on your site. Its a good way of brand identifying your website.

8. Daniel's Lawn Care

The website would not let me put my logo on there. A friend tried doing it in HTML but it still did not work.

9. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

well i would get a better webhosting platform, where you do have full control over the content of your site.

10. elite lawns

elite lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Keep up the hard work young man. God bless