New wheels and tires on the truck along with some other things

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by pitrack, Sep 3, 2012.

1. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, haven't posted anything in awhile. I got a new set of wheels and tires for the truck as well as headlights, grill and got the bumpers powder coated black. The wheels are growing on me.

I know some guys say it's too much for a work truck, but I don't really care what you think to be honest. I tried not to overdo it and wanted to keep it clean looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:)

2. hosejockey2002

hosejockey2002 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm a work truck guy myself, but I think your truck looks clean and professional. Nothing wrong with adding some personal touches. I really like the wheels and the blacked-out look. The lift makes the truck look good but it's not ridiculously tall like some I've seen. The plow mount kind of wrecks the look a little, but hey, you do use the truck for work, so what are you gonna do?

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

It looks just like a ford.

4. pitrack

Thanks for the words man. Yeah next summer I may take the mount off but now summer is almost over so I will just leave it on. I've just gotten used to it so I barely even seen it but it does look goofy.

Yeah I'm not seeing how it looks like a Ford.

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Damn! It looked awesome before but now im just really speechless you have done a fantastic job with that Dodge.

6. JNB Construction

JNB Construction LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good! Who makes those wheels?

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Truck looks awesome.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice...but personally hate the rims and the whole blacked out thing. How does it work when ya need to use the bed of the truck ? I can think of alot of things I would spend money on before tricking out my work truck.

9. pitrack

Thanks everyone!

They are "Fuel Hostage" wheels.

I'm not sure about what you mean when I have to use the bed of the truck?...trust me, it gets used.

Like this?
    [​IMG]

I understand some people think the blacked out thing is played out but I still dig it. I'm sure there are things you would spend your money on that I wouldn't, fair enough. :drinkup:

10. fatz

fatz LawnSite Member

Love it!! Been thinking about doing something similar to my truck, but figured I'd wait until I trade in for something else. I plan on getting either an F250 or Ram 2500 next year.