1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New wheels and tires on the truck along with some other things

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by pitrack, Sep 3, 2012.

1. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

thats one of the nicest truck set ups ive seen on here. Work truck, lift kit, overkill?? I definitly dont think that. I have only one gripe with that truck...it aint a mega cab! Looks awesome man...and Im sure it gets noticed a lot.

I love the blacked out look too. I seen the pictures with it attached to the matching trailer and love that look!

True enough, the plow mount does look WAY out of place. But..its a work truck...LOL
  2. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the rims in the plow mode pic better ..lol Not slammin or nothing , just cant justify dropping coin to have to lift spreaders,blowers,grass etc HIGHER. My cousin runs Fords and always laughs at how low my Chevy sits. I let him laugh.

Theres a const company local to me that has crazy lifts with super swampers and full body tool boxes. They have 1 step benches that they get out and move around the truck as they need things out. I watched a guy fight a 100' cord that must have been wrapped around every tool in the bed for a good 10 mins one day. Didnt look very cool...haha

That said, I have never seen a blacked out work truck like that around here. So I wouldn't say its played out. ....Maybe blacked out caprices with spinning rims...lol
  3. poolboy

poolboy LawnSite Silver Member
    from earth

IMHO, it's a waste of money.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Scagboy715

Scagboy715 LawnSite Member

Dang man im so envious!!!!
  5. pitrack

pitrack LawnSite Bronze Member

I understand. Actually I only have about 3" of lift on the truck, but I know what you mean.
    Like I said earlier I enjoy spending money on my truck as I'm sure you enjoy spending money on things you like. Good for you :weightlifter:
  6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

7. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Your blacked-out look makes for a sharp understated macho looking truck...imho. Some like shiny bling...some don't. Good job.
  8. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to do the same thing to my truck when I get it. Make it look awesome like yours! I'm gonna do something with red since its my favorite color. Let people hate on it being your work truck and all because its nice and your putting money into it lol. People are gonna know who you are just by that truck. Again looks great!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Looks great but could you clean up the snow plow attachment. I know nothing about that area or how you attach the plow but the truck is so clean and then you see that hanging down.
    Your trailer look nice also
  10. DannyLot

DannyLot LawnSite Member

Is that truck for work an personal or just work? Def looks good though I like it !