New winter equipment

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Professor mow, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Professor mow

Professor mow LawnSite Member

Has anyone seen the new Jrco. snow blade for Zero-Turn Mowers? 60 inch wide and 18 inch high at around $800-$900. It fits Exmark, Scag, and many others. It is the slickest snowplow I have seen yet! I don't know if it is on the web site yet but check it out www.jrcoinc.com There front mount spreaders are very nice too.

The Professor

2. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

Where do you find the snow blade on that web site?

3. yardmanlee

yardmanlee LawnSite Senior Member

Not on the website yet !!! where did you see this contraption ?

4. Professor mow

Professor mow LawnSite Member

They are not on the web site yet, but we do have one and you should be able to get one at your local dealership. I would just call the phone number on the web site or email them, and they can tell you who would be the closest to you. They might even be able to send you a cut sheet. If you have any simple questions I can answer them also.

5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I saw one at the GEI expo in Orlando This past november. Looked pretty slick, the entire deck needs to be removed to attach the blade. but it does attach to the rear frame near the rear wheels. so its got some good stuff holding it. the raise and lower and angle seems kinda hokey, but I guess wuatever works...

I did take pics of it...I'll have to see if I have them at home. they are not here at work....

6. MarcSmith

I did find these pics off of the flyer they gave out....at the trade show...

enjoy...

jrco1.jpg

jrco2.jpg

jrco3.jpg

jarco4.jpg

jrco5.jpg

7. MarcSmith

just a few more

pic number 7 is the text from the flyer.

jrco6.jpg

jrco7.jpg

8. MarcSmith

her some close ups from the show...

jrco8.jpg

jrco9.jpg

jrco10.jpg