New work truck!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mbigred, Dec 22, 2012.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Lets see some burnout videos.

2. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

the gv is 72000 and it will be use for to go to work and after work stop by the house then hook up to the trailer and go mow. but it( WILL STAY CLEAN AT ALL TIMES) if it gets rained on it gets dry off or washed . I also go to car shows(have a 67 NOVA) or I can take the new truck or the nova.

3. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Work truck.... lol

4. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks nice. ONly thing of concern is trailer weight. A large plumber offit by me has 6 new ones. He is kinda wishing differently now. He says with a 20ft trailer full of supplies - that eco boost is struggling. He wished he kept to 3/4 ton trucks but dealership told him it wouldnt be a problem. So his other 3 vans, and 3 3/4 ton trucks are switching around some of the service work/trailer towing/jobs just due to his semi-poor decision of going 1/2 ton with eco. So keep us informed. Keep it clean!

5. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Good looking truck!!! Love that blue.

not sure how much of a "work" truck it'll be because I wouldnt want a scratch on it

6. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Looks nice. Keep us updated on how well it holds up. I'm curious to see how well that 150 will take day in, day out abuse.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Larry Overcash

Larry Overcash LawnSite Member

That's a little to nice to be a work truck. I wouldn't want to scratch that one!!

8. hackitdown

hackitdown LawnSite Silver Member

Nice truck, good color. I want one!

9. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

That truck wouldn't last a while with me working, I don't really trust a 6 cyl twin turbo to haul. But nice truck, keep it clean!

10. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Looks sweet. Lovin the blue