New Wright Products..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Anyone have Good Info on what eXactly the changes on the 36" Redesigned Stander will be ?

Also the 32" Stander...Rep. says rumor is they are redesigning tractor so it can accommodate Wider Drive Tires to reduce rutting problems they were having w/the Narrow Tires Used on the 32" Velke Mower....

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I do, but I can't tell you. Or the boys at wright will kill me. All I know is I want one.

3. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

So When will these Top Secret New Models be Released ? The 32" Stander I heard was delayed until ? ? ? because of the new Tractor design to accomidate Wider Tires...The 36" Stander I Heard Spring /05...

Will they have a Walkbehind Option....Floating Decks...

4. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Fareway:
    My guess is that they will not have floating decks. Just a hunch.
    Eventually they are going to have me demo one i think for TURF mag as well. Then you can get the scoop!

5. Ryan Lightning

Ryan Lightning LawnSite Senior Member
    from CA

I emailed Wright a few weeks ago about a 36" sentar. They said they would have a 36" Sentar type mower in production in Dec.
    I just hope it has a floating deck.

Itsgottobegreen, can atleast tell use if either of these machines have a floating deck?

6. gunner27

gunner27 LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Dear, Itsgottobegreen, nice to you are so so damn important that you cant tell anybody. good for you!

7. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, IGBG may not talk, but I will.. Local Wright distributor sez the 32" Stander, and redisigned 36" are slated to be out for spring 05"... But he sez maybe sooner, like Nov, maybe.. I, too will be waiting with baited breath.. I sure hope that they equip them with some real HP though, I think a 32" Stander with a flex deck would be VERY nice.. The forthcoming DC 36" ztr will have 20 hp...I will be doing LOTS of Demoing between now and spring.

8. Ray & Karen

Ray & Karen LawnSite Member

Wright has my attention. I had a 52 stander but had to get rid of it, because of the varying mowing heights in my area. I liked the machine, and would consider purchasing another, if it came with a floating deck or something similar to the Sentar. I can't wait.

9. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Here is an idea. Can you imagine a 32 or 36 set up of wrights with an aerator vs a deck? Electric up and down. The weight of the machine would make it an AWESOME aerator.

10. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

acute - Zspray used the stander's engine frame. But they make their out of stainless. They have a aerator model.

I saw it and was told to keep my mouth shut. I would like to stay on everyone's good side at wright. I did the same fot the sentar. I was of the few people that didn't work for wright that got to see the sentar prototype. I didn't tell anybody then, I won't now. If you really want to know, call Jim Velke.

Here is something to think about. If wright is building a 36" sentar, then why would the 36" stander have a floating deck?