New Wright Stander

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by SNAPPER MAN, May 24, 2010.

1. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

Snapperman, wanted to ask. That 32 stander, is it a true 32? Or is it wider with the wheel base? We are looking into getting a 32. But a true 32. Walk behind or stander. But it needs to be a true 32. We know a lot of machines are 32. But that's the only the deck. With the wheels they tend to be a little wider. Could use your info. Thanks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. M&B LAWN CARE

M&B LAWN CARE LawnSite Member

I dont know about the wright stander's but my jd stander does not like the hills...lol... hopefully you still have another walk behind, if you have any hills to mow

3. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

nice mower snappa.

4. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

I love these machines ... I dont understand why anyone pays for hydro walkbehind when they can get a stander for basically the same price ... i bought a used stander and a used belt drive wb for under 3200 dollars and they run amazingly and cut time ... I love machines ... I love the guys Ive got working for me but its not secret Id rather pay a machine gas and oil to work harder ...

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mower Sean! Good luck with it!

6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Real nice mower

7. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the comments guys. This mower has been a great addition. It has really increased our productivity on residential.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice, small but nice. Congrats!

9. Hangtastic

Hangtastic LawnSite Member

I was worried about hills and the standers being top heavy. I decided to go with this 34 Gravely with a 19hp elec start. Its 200 lbs. heavier and is amazing on hills.

Gravely 003.jpg

Gravely 002.jpg

10. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

We don't really have hills here but the mower does fine in ditches. I have been extremely satisfies with the mower.
    Posted via Mobile Device