NEW Yard Farmers LLC pic thread 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by YardFarmersLLC, Jul 10, 2010.

1. YardFarmersLLC

YardFarmersLLC LawnSite Member

MOAR pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. YardFarmersLLC

One day we had to take a break to go fishing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice work, keep it up.

4. YardFarmersLLC

Thanks! At my age I have to work extra hard to gain and keep people's respect. A lot of people think that because I'm young they can push me around and try to beat my prices down, but at the end of the day I got bills and employees to pay too. I really strive to keep people happy.

(steps off soap box)

5. YardFarmersLLC

Oh ad 1993, I love the saying in your signature about the equipment and operator. I have a guy who works for me who has been around construction all his life, and he told me the other day he has a lot more respect for the operator who can get on something old, outdated, and worn out (talking mainly about older backhoes and trackhoes) and run them smooth, and do toughy jobs with them even when the boom is full of slack. After all, anyone should be able to run this the newer stuff like the cat in my pic when it has joystick controls, AC, and push button controls!

6. -Dalton-

-Dalton- LawnSite Member

whats the story on the submerged badboy

7. YardFarmersLLC

It wouldn't steer and shot backwards down a hill and into the pond. After retrieval I found a hydraulic hose off that runs from the hydro tank to the pump.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations YardFarmer. Your pics look great. You're going to go a long way.
    The fishing one caught me off gaurd.......... way too funny!!

9. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

dang man. great pictures and love the older ford 97' is kick arse!!! i want a truck like that, and should be purchasing one next season sometime. it is super sharp... cant beat an old 7.3 diesel.

10. 03twenty500hd

03twenty500hd LawnSite Member

so was the bad boy under warranty?