NEW Yard Farmers LLC pic thread 2010

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by YardFarmersLLC, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice stuff, I like the old Fords.

2. big_belly4ever

big_belly4ever LawnSite Member

hmm truth comes out about what happen to our badboy diesel im sure badboy would like to see that pic before you went down and try to sucker them into giving you a new one and cat would love to see that thier engine they replaced for you was because of the under water weeds you where mowing. jeees kid your somethin else i see youll go far

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

No...It was under....................water:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

4. 03twenty500hd

03twenty500hd LawnSite Member

if you read smartazz you'd see that he mentioned something went wrong with the hydros and it flew in reverse into the pond. :hammerhead::dizzy:

wow your a d1ck

5. grasshog08

grasshog08 LawnSite Member

nice work and equipment, how do you like the bad boy 26hp z?

6. YardFarmersLLC

YardFarmersLLC LawnSite Member

You must be drunk genius. The engine they replaced over heated due to their faulty water pump. I been looking at this thing, and I figured out why no one could control the stupid thing to cause it to go into the pond. The radiator screen just slides down into a groove, and there are no clips or anything else to hold it in there except the bottom of the groove is bent in a little bit (poor design). The screen dell through the bottom, and hit a hose, jerking the Hydro supply line loose from the tank. It had no control on one side at that point and went into the pond.

Do you see any underwater weeds to mow here????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Layin Stripes

Layin Stripes LawnSite Member

That hillside is so steap I don't see how your guys stand up on it. A buddy of mine suggested a cheap push mower and a rope lol.

8. YardFarmersLLC

YardFarmersLLC LawnSite Member

The big steep one we weedeat? It's a bear, but we have a science on it. There are three sections to it, and me and three workers can do it in 1 hour, but that's overdrive the whole way. And yes, we each fall down several times each trip
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Layin Stripes

Layin Stripes LawnSite Member

You would about have to have it down to a science. I picked up the apartments two weeks ago. Kinda weird halfway through the season, but I don't mind. Holler at me if were ever up there at the same time.

10. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

you do some great work...you have quite the business built for yourself as well