New York LCos

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by barefeetny, Jan 31, 2008.

1. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

I had me an idea

I have a few customers who are weekenders and summer folks.. I also have some people who own a primary home in my town but have hunting cabins and upstate retreats.Add to that good customers who sometime move to another town...

Now i'm not driving to LI Rockland Or Westchester or even lower orange county to handle 1 job....let alone upstate

but I would not only love to refer them to someone who is good but tell you what it is they expect of there lco...

I figure a lot of you have the same deal going....
    So instead of arguing about whos striping is better, whos got the nicest truck, lets make our lives easier and maybe help each other make some green...

My Name is Nate and my company is Bare Feet Landscaping
    We are based out of lower sullivan county (gateway to the catskills)

We Service Orange County; Circleville, Howells, Fair Oaks,
    Middletown, Otisville, Scotchtown, Silver Lake, and

Sullivan County; Bloomingburg, Burlingham,Emerald Green, Glen Wild, Masten Lake,Mount Prosper, Phillipsport, Rock Hill, Summitville,
    Winterton, Wolf Lake, Wurtsboro, Wurtsboro Hills, and Yankee Lake

Ulster County
    ; Ellenville, Napanoch, and Spring Glen

even if you are in this area I am up to share info and the referals....there is plently of money for all of us...

Looking forward to hearing from you

2. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for sharing Nate. I'm really never up in that area, but meet with some Dirty Jerzey boys every year at shows. I'm a strong believer in networking, and always try to help people out by referring them to people from this site. We will keep you guys in mind, and have a healthy 08'.
  3. barefeetny

barefeetny LawnSite Senior Member

what are the better shows to visit?

Heres to a great 08

4. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

So far we'll be at the NJLCA show at the meadowlands expo center.(small show, I'm just going cause Jeff owes me FREE lunch :laugh:) Think that one is the 27th of February. Also the Maht's show in AC the week of the 19th. (nice hardscape show with classes and certifications). Techo bloc has their showcase every year as well, but will most likely stay local for that one. Theres one or two more smaller ones, but they are local now as well.