New Z from Wright Mfg.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by impactlandscaping, Jan 26, 2006.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone check out the new mid mount Z from Wright Mfg.? Now they have all the bases covered.Congrats!:waving:

2. ShieldsLandscaping

ShieldsLandscaping LawnSite Member

I saw it in Turf Magazine... where can I get more info?

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I remember seeing a picture of one from some pictures of one of the shows this fall. I have also seen there ads in Lawn and Landscape and Turf. In one of the articles it said the rear wheels can be adjusted front and back to give it better handling in different situations. 13MPH and 15 gallon fuel capacity seems good. But I was surprised to only see a 21 and 25 HP Kawasaki engine options. I thought they would have offered something in the high 20's for the 61" deck. Maybe that will come on later models if they sell well. I'll be interested to here some feedback from them once they are out.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Where in turf did you see it? What issue did you see it in?? Thanks

5. ShieldsLandscaping

ShieldsLandscaping LawnSite Member

Its like the 4th page in in the advertisements section, like at the bottom. I get the north adition, but I think they all have standard advertising sections.

6. PROMOWERCO

PROMOWERCO LawnSite Member

Im a dealer now for wright i want to no more info field test reports if anyone finds out pros and cons post them or email me sales@pro-mower.com

7. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

The January 2006 issue of Turf on page A8 under What's New.

8. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I just saw it in there as well...in the January issue.
    Page A8

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks, im deffinatly going to send the card in requesting info for that mower!!

10. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Don't hold your breath. There's not even a mention of it on their website. Then again, they seem to update it about once every 5 years.