New Z-spray Deflector

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ted putnam, Dec 3, 2010.

1. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Anyone going to change to the new cable operated deflector shield for the Z-spray? Looked pretty sweet from the pics in the e-mail I received!:cool2:

2. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Saw it the other day while.looking at my new z. Nice upgrade.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I do not have enough biz right now for one but I realllllly want a Z-Spray:cry::cry::cry:

Do ya'll think if I ordered one of these new shields and mounted it on my Lesco 80# then walked around going varoooom varooom it would make me feel better:laugh::laugh:

4. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Yea get one and a Zspray sticker and you will be all set. Good luck with your new machine

Charles Cue

5. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

And paint it yellow--that should work. Better yet, ya know I saw a trooper at the Detroit airport last week he was riding a 2 wheel electric self balancing Segue--just cruise along behind your Lesco spread. It would be sweet.

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i think we are going to order them, but i dont know. i want them of course but it is about the bossman agreeing to my demands,ahahhahah

7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

is there a link?

8. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

We rarely even use a deflector...so I am not sure.

Glad they just added another option to the machine.

People love options and what some need other may not.

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

it is not needed you know, as we can reach over the machine to put it down or up, but it is a stretch and this jsut makes it much easier. i think it is a great thing.

10. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

No need takes 2 sec. to get off and put down or up, just another thing that will need lubed and maybe replaced in time.