New zspray

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by grassman177, Jul 26, 2011.

1. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Speedos are what helps the female customer base growing! The state chemist frowns upon this advertising though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

3. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

Thats the 1

I have only 25 ft of 1/4 hose on mine i would like to get 50 ft but have not done it so far.The hose that is on there is kind of heavy like air hose.

Charles Cue

4. grassman177

the question then becomes for charles, do you think 50ft would fit?

I think on a zpsray you get 25 ft 3/8 hose or 50ft 1/4 hose option. the reel i need to eventually replace has the larger hose on it.

5. grassman177

i should however see if i can rig an easy way to keep the reel i have which works from unwrapping as i drive around a lawn. messed up the ability to use the "stop" that it comes with. any ideas on that one besides the bungee i currently use? ahhaha. i do, but i am interested in the price for that reel charles.

6. jackedf150

jackedf150 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

U get 50' of 3/8 or 100' of 1/4. Those are the only option lt rich has.
    Posted via Mobile Device[/size

7. CHARLES CUE

Yes 50 ft will fit

When i bought it about 2 years ago you could get the reel with 25 of 50 ft of hose. So i made the wrong choice.

Nice reel

But you do have to know is that it's not like a air hose reel or a light reel where you can stop any place.

Look at it again there are only 2 places to stop that have black teeth. 180 deg apart

Not a big problem but if you don't stop in one of these places it will wind back up.

Charles Cue

8. CHARLES CUE

The price

Not shure it was over a 100.00

It was not cheap but was the only one i could find that would fit in the space i had.

Call Cox they wont sell to you but they will give you a phone # of the suppler that can sell it to you.

Charles Cue

9. grassman177

thanks, will do.

THe function of the two locking parts actually sounds easier.

how many years or hours do you have on this reel? well used or lightly used is what i am curious about. how has it held up for you in respect to the investment?

thanks man, always good taking to you.

10. CHARLES CUE

This will be my 3rd having it i used it on my JD sprayer the first year but only on big yards.

Last year i didn't use it at all only used the JD on golf fairways.

So i put it on my T and use it to spray fence lines and flower beds and some drive ways i would guess i have used it about 50 hours this year and it works very nice and no problems.

Yes i think it was worth the money.

Charles Cue