New ztr mowers Hustler #1

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Jenkins Lawn Care, Jan 14, 2004.

1. Jenkins Lawn Care

Jenkins Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Dayton

I Took a Demo of many new mowers, looking at Ferris, John Deer
    EX-mark, Bobcat, Wright, Scag, Dixie Chopper, Simplisity, Gravely, Toro, Great Dane, and a couple others and I baught a Hustler Super Z 60" 27Kohler " This Machine is the Best Of the Rest"

Q: How many Hours should I expect out of my kohler 27hp engine?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thank you for your comments on the Hustler product.
    You have purchased the best mower money can buy.
    The 27hp Kohler if maintained properly will last a minimum of 2500 to 3000 hours.
    We use the a HD remote air filter system on all of our commercial products, this helps insure a long engine life, keep your oil and oil filter changes on schedule along with other scheduled maintenance and you should see a long trouble free life out of your engine.

Pj

3. DennisF

DennisF LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

You bought an excellent machine. I love my Hustler Z. I demoed all the big companies products and Hustler beat all of them hands down as far as I'm concerned. A lot of LCO's are missing out on a great machine if they're not riding a Hustler. JMO.

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

My wife loves our Hustler Mini Z. We have a few acres with lots of trees. See uses it to drive around the property instead of her scooter.

5. WLM

WLM LawnSite Member

I would have to agree, I just bought a super z 60" 28efi and it is AWESOME, nothing even compares and have demoed them all or most of them anyway..

6. elkscott

elkscott LawnSite Member

I am also the owner of a new Hustler Super Z 60'' with the 27 HP Kohler after looking and trying a few of the others out I went for the Hustler, liked what I seen.

Anyone know of snow blowers for these things?

Scott

7. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I love my Super Z 60/27! I think I have sold at least 2 people on them, working on another. I ran into a guy the other night who came up to me asking which mower I liked best. He was working on getting a 60/28 from a local dealer. I think I reassured him he was making the right decision. Did I mention I love my Super :)