New ZTR!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ryan41, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

The 460 has the air seat, rubber isolated seat platform, rubber isolated foot platform, rubber isolated engine platform, its wider and has a lower center of gravity. Also the 460 has the dial adjust deck height. The 400 series is really a completely different mower than the 200 series. But both are awesome!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  2. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

3. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys! Can't wait to use it. Do any of you guys run mower with a 60" deck? I have a 76"x12' trailer. I'm wondering if i should get a bigger trailer? My dealer said i will have 6-8" to spare with the new ZTR on. Let me know what you guys think?

4. Dylan's Lawn Care

Dylan's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Ryan you mind saying what you paid for it?

5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Nice mower man!!! and you shouldnt have any problems with the trailer. You may bang the sides once or twice while you are getting the hang of it but after that youll be a pro.

6. ryan41

I bought it for 7,500. never used as a demo unit just sat on the show room floor. I got it for 0% for 50 months. I also put down 1,500 so my monthly payments will be like $130.00

7. SwatDawg15

SwatDawg15 LawnSite Member

Here is my Scag 61" TT on my trailer. Same width as yours. Plenty of room.

[​IMG]

8. firecatf7333

firecatf7333 LawnSite Member

nice looking mower

9. ryan41

Thanks for posting that photo! Your Scag looks good as well. I brought the mower home today!! I have driven a few different ZTRS before (Ferris & Bobcat). By far this Gravely is the most comfortable and had the best handling. I have never tried a Scag but i know they are like #1 in the industry.

10. ryan41

[​IMG]