1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New ZTR!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ryan41, Feb 15, 2013.

1. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

They do stripe well without the kit. I am currently using the rubber flap with great results. I tried the hex roller but it has very little clearence. Its good for sports fields with perfecty flat surfaces.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

So does a gravely handle like a exmark or scag?....
  3. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes. My 452 has an air seat and rubber isolated platforms, so in my opinion it has much better comfort. The Scag Cheetah would be the closest to a Gravely 400 series.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Skip the stripe kit, IMO they're overrated and very played out as I've seen most mowers stripe fine without a kit and I prefer the look without the kit anyway, I don't think this has been asked, which engine?
  5. Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape

Pro-Turf Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

Be sure to do all of us a review !!!!!
  6. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

Kohler Command PRO EFI 29
    I really like the electronic fuel injection. It should cut down on fuel costs.
  7. ryan41

8. ryan41

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats! looks good man.
  10. Mikeyd

Mikeyd LawnSite Member

Hey Ryan41
    Congratulations on the mower! I'm actually supposed to pick that exact mower up at my dealer on Thursday. Miine is a 2012 Demo with 40hrs, but now I'm having second thoughts because they also have a 52' 2012 Pro-Stance Stand-on brand new, and a 2013 48' Stand On all for the same price.

Not sure if I'm drinking to much of the Stand On Koolaid..LOL.

Was the ZTR a no brainer for you or did you look at the Stand-On? How big are your yards. I'm mostly 1/3 to 1/2 acre.