Newbie Forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by jpp, Apr 17, 2005.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Sean,

Just wondering about a Newbie forum like you have on Plowsite. But I was also looking at the Just Starting in the business Forum and thought that you might consider that for my suggestion. Just thought I would put this out for you.

2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

JP - the "Just Starting In Business" forum was created some time ago and I think it has served its purpose. If you read through it you will see seasoned vets hopping in answering questions that would otherwise clutter the comercial forums (due to repetittion).

The only change I think I could make is maybe moving this forum up so that it is in a more prominent position so those new to the industry know to ask their questions there versus the commercial forums.
  3. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Thanks for the reply. After I posted this thread I went and looked at some of the threads and reply's in the Just Starting In Business forum. I agree it does serve the purpose.

I probably should have investigated a little further before starting this. By the way you have two great sites with Plowsite and here at Lawnsite.