newbie here,excited about my new great dane chariot LX

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ishu4u, Apr 25, 2003.

1. ishu4u

ishu4u LawnSite Member

this is my first rider for residential use.. i like the speed and traction of the great dane soo much i went back and bought a scamper 36" walk behind with velkye...i have had many z-turn mowers for my own property use..toro recycler 48,m&w,grasshopper,,,they all did fine for my needs at home. but i found things like traction, rider comfort and scalping to be part of those i owned..

now with the great dane and the fancy seat comfort of the LX take the fatigue out of mowing.

the speed is super and cuts as fast as you wish to go..

the traction amazes me. after others that often got stuck on hills and made many marks in the lawn when turning and such.. this chariot goes places i have never thought a rider would go..up, around, over, it just feels like i am riding with confidence. and that was a concern with this being my first mower for comercial use on property i have never mowed before..

i would recomend this mower to others wanting the best bang for the buck......worth every penny and then some.

any tips out there for a dependable weedeater,, my husky died today....time to shop again. and advice is welcome.

sincerely
    joe lossen
    estate mowing service in ky...........

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

GOOD LUCK BUD!

3. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds good, have fun with that new toy of yours.

4. ishu4u

ishu4u LawnSite Member

any great dane owners that have advice or tips to offer please chime in and let me know the details.

rain today,, can't play with the new mower...bummer

5. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing better than a machine you just fall in love with!!(hiding this from my wife) .....You go ishu!!!!:drinkup: