Newbie here!, what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by catric69, Feb 27, 2005.

1. catric69

catric69 LawnSite Member

My wife and I bought this house almost a year and a half ago. We like to do our own work if and when possible. I am including some pics of when we first bought the house and some taken recently with the house freshly painted. Yesterday we transplanted some of our existing plants (Hawian Ti's) to other areas of our home to make room for some crotons. Some feed back would be great! We are located in central FL, zone 9 if I am not mistaken. Thanks in advance.

Eric and Cat.

Landscape 01.jpg

Landscape 02.jpg

2. catric69

catric69 LawnSite Member

No feedback, bummer!
  3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Sometimes it's a little slow around here on the weekends. Plus this being the home owner forum, it's usually even slower.

But anyway, looks great!
  4. I like what you did. Simple and colorful with a nice border. You may want to lose the tiki torches though, it cheapens it a bit.(just my opinion) :D
  5. kturf

kturf LawnSite Member

I also like the look nice job but must agree with others loose torches <jm2c>

For sale Exmark 48'' walk behind in NC

For sale 2003 Exmark 48 " metro walk behind with velkey used one season has about 45 hrs on it used by homeowner.1750.00 call or pm at 336 280-3074
  6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Looks good...My neck is a little sore from going back and forth with pictures 4 & 5 though. :)