1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Newbie in NC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fiveohpoepoe, Jun 19, 2009.

1. fiveohpoepoe

fiveohpoepoe LawnSite Member

Im not new to lawn care by any means.Always enjoyed mowing the parents yard,well,rifig the mower around like a car. I am a 15 yr veteran with the local PD and I have two small businesses.One if lawn care and the other car detailing.I let the lawn care go a few years ago due to having more than one could handle,but still have the want to mess around.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawnsite!
  3. Hank3rd

Hank3rd LawnSite Member
    from NC

Welcome fellow North Carolinian!
  4. fiveohpoepoe

Thank you! I would not have guessed there were forums for lawn care,at least to this extent.I browsed last night for a couple of hours and found some good stuff. Pardon my spelling in the opening thread, its been a long week.
  5. Davie Landscape

Davie Landscape LawnSite Member

Welcome to Lawnsite. Always nice to have another just up the road. Nice Stang, my daughter just got hers in pink a week ago!

6. fiveohpoepoe

Im a Mustang nut.So naturally I have to start them early.My daughter will be 3 next month and my son just turned one.She loves seeing the verts[comvertable] as she calls them. Ill be looking for a pull behind plugger and atv soon.Planning on plugging this season to put some savings back.
    Thanks for the welcome
  7. bobcatguy96

bobcatguy96 LawnSite Member
    from Troy MI

welcome to lawnsite.
  8. Heavyduty1

Heavyduty1 LawnSite Member

Yep, they got forums for just about everything. :waving:
  9. J&A Lawn Care

J&A Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

welcome fellow mustang fanatic.This site is like Corral is for Mustangs.BTW this is Bolo on HPJ
  10. fiveohpoepoe

Hey Bolo! I figured there had to be more of "our kind". Looking for plugging clients if you have any leads or prospects. I posted in the NC forums here to get my name out.