Newbie please help

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by j05h22, Apr 28, 2008.

1. j05h22

j05h22 LawnSite Member

Ok I think people are missing the point of my thread.;) Ok, ok, how about you guys give me a list of what you guys use for chemical applications

2. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

a degree?? LOL

3. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

Honestly, if you have to ask what equipment to get, you need a little more education.. maybe you should consider going to work for tru-green for a season... You won't be a genius or anything when you're done, but then maybe you can answer the small questions on your own..

4. RAlmaroad

RAlmaroad LawnSite Silver Member
    from SC

Ray: I didn't necessarily mean a degree from college or university, but should have stated something that proves to yourself that you've studied and understand what you are doing. No insults to anyone intended. I guess I'm paranoid about people continuing to learn either from someone or a specialized school. I apologize. Lord knows I'm old school. There are so many wise people out there who can't hardly write but so wise indeed from just living. Roy

5. Down2EarthLawns

Down2EarthLawns LawnSite Member

My state actually requires 3 years of employment with another spray company before I can apply for a license.. I wonder if there is any way around that?

6. Frank Fescue

Frank Fescue LawnSite Senior Member

yet you continue to talk? :laugh: