1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Maz, May 21, 2004.

1. Maz

Maz LawnSite Member

Hi I am looking at the Fastrak 18/44 or the 20/52. I currently live on 3/4 an acre with a lrage amount of landscaping. In two years I will living on 5 acres with large sloping hills. I will probably only mow 2-3 every week and the rest monthly. I need a mower now that can mow a well manicured lawn and not leave tracks or turning marks, but I will need a mower that can cover some acreage in the near future. Am I kidding myself in thinking that a single mower can do all this. F.Y.I. I am 6.1 and 290 lbs. Does this present a problem when using these machines. Thanks for your time.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

For sloped areas the FasTrak is not going to be your mower of choice, you want to look at the Mini Z.
    Plenty of power and great hill handling will make this the right choice for you.
    It will handle those 5 acres with ease, and for now make quick work of your current lawn.
    Plenty of leg room on the Mini's also.