Newest addition to my truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GrassInPA, Dec 15, 2005.

1. GrassInPA

GrassInPA LawnSite Member

I know it's not anything that can be used for the business, but I figured I'd post it anyway. I had this logo custom created by the local shop. Let me know what you guys think.

Truck 004.jpg

2. Dirt_Werx

Dirt_Werx LawnSite Member
    from mass

loos awesome, how much did that sett you back?

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I'm gonna say it cost him 25-45 dollars. I work at a sign shop on the weekends laying vinyl and sandblasting. Did you put that rear sliding window in, or did it come from the factory? Is that a Silverado or an S-10?

4. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

It prolly came from the factory because mine looks just like that, and im going to guess that its an silverado

5. GrassInPA

GrassInPA LawnSite Member

Actually guys, it's an S-10. There was a sliding rear window in there before, the original was cracked by a shovel that missed the bed of the truck. Long story there. I had the window tinted and the logo put on for $110 including tax. The blue matches my truck perfectly and it's a metallic silver flame. Their in-house artist designed this for me since I wanted something that no one else has. This guy has done the window tinting on all of my trucks. He did the Chevy logo on my other S-10 that I totaled last winter. I'll see if I can find a pic of that.

6. Husky05

Husky05 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey where are you from in Pittsburgh? I live in the South Hills