Newly acquired cemetery pic

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Cruz717, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Cruz717

Cruz717 LawnSite Member

so we got a new cemetery, and when I mean new its new, only a few plots have been taken.
    just loved the ways the stripes came out and pretty proud of myself , lines came out pretty straight...

lawnpics2.jpg

2. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I used to do a rather large cemetery, which was full of head stones. You have it made for now. :) Looks nice!

3. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

It will be full of headstones soon enough as people are dying to stay there

4. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Well said!

5. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you cut that today? Very nice! Whats on the trailer? Love to see pics of your rig.

6. Sam's Mowing

Sam's Mowing LawnSite Member

Very nice stripes! What type of mowers do you run?

7. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks like it's starting to rut. Do you ever cut any other directions?

8. DavidsonLandscaping

DavidsonLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

what cemetery is that, i havent been out there yet...

9. cuttin-to-the-Max

cuttin-to-the-Max LawnSite Bronze Member

lol i chuckled when i read that!

Yupp we do a cemetery too... Still kinda new (2nd year open)
    As of right now there is only one section filled in (less than 70 graves) its not too bad..

Does it creep you out?
    For mine we have to cut it during the hours of 6AM and 9AM. One of my guys refuses to go there...

10. Cruz717

Cruz717 LawnSite Member

I cut that property on Friday,I currently work for someone.
    I've been laying back, saving the cash and learning from all you guys for awhile now, not now,not yet but soon it will happen, I am a patient person.
    that being said The equiptment on the trailer is a Toro grandstand 52" a wright sentar 36", lawnboy push mower and my baby a Hustler super z 60"
    The trailer, up front has a vac system to the box, we use almost everyday as we bag most of the time.
    I must say the hustler combined with the vac and clam shell can really take some grass, been using this set up for years and let me tell you we are extremly efficient. We cut what you can till the clamshell fills up, drive up to trailer, I actually dump my clippings on my trailer, not next to the truck, as many do. The vac system on the trailer is mounted so that the intake side is facing into my trailer, but if needed the hose extend so that if I choice to dump along side my trailer I can as well.

The stripes you see where done with the hustler, with some gator blades I believe. This cut we didnt bag.
    Imagine the stripes would have even been brighter if we had.