Newly organized garage and truck pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dlandscaping, Jun 29, 2003.

1. dlandscaping

dlandscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from mass

This will cut down on loading up and unloading times and will thus decrease wasted time. Before, we could only fit the 36 and a 21, now it has a 36, 2 21's and 2 blowers. The fert is stacked in front of the mowers and all the chemicals are on a table to the right.

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

got flash?
  3. dlandscaping

from mass

4. lawncare3

lawncare3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great. :) You clso can fit a aerator in there.
  5. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

How long will that last? LOL

6. kickin sum grass

kickin sum grass LawnSite Senior Member

looks good, but hopefully you will not get inspected. In Mass., don't you have to have your chemicals in a locked storage area so kids, dogs, or other none knowledgable people don't have access? That is how it has to be in Ohio.
  7. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Is that your trailer or your garage?

8. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Same in CT---Its a pretty hefty fine...and dangerous to boot.
  9. dlandscaping

from mass

aerator is already in there, front left. Itll last til my little brother starts putting his scooter and skateboard in there and messing it all up. The shed in packed eith all the other equipment.

The garage locks so it shouldnt be a problem with the locking area. Who is gonna fine me, not many people care around here.
  10. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

the garage being locked is not good enough. the chemicals have to be in thier own locked compartment. i agree with this law totally, if it saves one child in a million years from being hurt, its well worth it. also, in jersey, u need to be registered with the fire dept and d.e.p if u are "storing" pesticides. is this the case also where u guys live?