newport mainthe town oks topless mowing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rdh, Feb 11, 2001.

1. rdh

rdh LawnSite Senior Member

is any one from there?
    i read about a 34 year old woman that cuts grass topless.the law in main prhibits the display of genitalia or the committing of sexual acts in public.but town manager noted that breast are not genitalia and lawn mowing not a sexual act. no crime here he resoned .
    the woman had shirts made for"offical members"of the fictitious topless lawn mower club more than a 100 was sold the firt week and the down town businesses selling them have placed ordes for them to sell .the woman said she doesnt plan on changing her mowing habits she says she likes a nice tan.
    that woman dont need to sell shirts ,she needs to be in the buiness or is she,i dont think we have any members from there.

2. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

RDH,
    I'm from NH, but lived in Portland, Maine for about 4 years. I saw the article on this lady last year. If she wants to mow topless that's ok, although if my memory serves me correct, she needs to put a bag over her head to alleviate the pain of looking at her. Remember, It's northern Maine.

Mike

3. zimm4

zimm4 LawnSite Member

LOL. Of course its no raving beuty doing this. Shes probaly 6o years old with evrything going south. LOL.

4. lawman

lawman LawnSite Member

Lets keep her and the saggers away. She may scare away busiess.

5. rdh

rdh LawnSite Senior Member

i can taste my own vomit now please stop.

6. brandy

brandy LawnSite Member
    from Pa.

Good reason for female workers!!!!

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

She has her own striping kit!

8. AB Lawn Care

AB Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Oh ya!Any woman in ontario can walk around topless.They passed that law about 2-3 years ago.The worst thing about it is that all the 300 pound woman do it!.......BARFFF!!!!

= )