News Flash

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AGG Lawn Maintenance, Nov 23, 2000.

1. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

After about 3 months without a post I'm back!!!
    I have been hard at work on my 2nd business Online clothing line. The clothing will be geared towards teens to mid 20's.
    The type of clothing will be hip hop or baggy fit clothing.
    The name of the company will be Ghetto Phabricks. I will continue to do landscaping but will phase out the plowing of any new accounts. I miss reading all the posts and am glad to be back. :eek:)
    Travis Abel
    AGG Lawn Maintenance
  2. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

goodluck with your new business
  3. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Isn't there enough companies selling ghetto phabrics?

Do you have #'s on them like fubu like its a sports players # but its nobody's?

Peace out dawg!
  4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

guido, you took the words right out of my mouth!
  5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Good luck.... I hope you make a million bucks!
  6. dhicks

dhicks Member

Good luck in your new adventure. I too hope you make a million bucks and pray you will loan me $10.00 for lunch!
  7. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I don't think I will be calling anytime soon. Give me a pair of levi's and a t-shirt and I am cool.
  8. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Just like their are never enough landscapers theirs always room for clothing lines. I will not put any numbers on anything. I know in my area (New Jersey) this type of clothing is hot. With New York and Philly not to far the markets great if you put out a good product with a catchy name. The internet allows you to reach people world wide.
    If my products hot in Japan or New York it doesn't matter as long as the moneys there. You look at FUBU they were a bunch of kids with good ideas on cloths. About nine years latter they are making millions.
    Travis Abel
    AGG Lawn Maintenance