1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

News Paper Interview

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1stclasslawns, Nov 7, 2002.

1. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Our local paper has a section in it where they will write about businesses, new ones and old ones expansions and such. Well I got my picture taken for it yesterday and was interviewed for it today!

I know the reporter not real well but it helps I'll get to proof the story befor it runs but she is detailing the application program and listing the maintinance side of it also.

All of this at NO CHARGE! They have a web site but I don't know if it'll be on it.

I'll let you know.

Jim

2. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

What news paper? That will be some good advertisement I'm proud for you just don't take all my business!

3. BigJim

BigJim LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing like a FREEBIE:D

4. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Congrats! Jim, and good luck.

BTW, IBGreen, you dont have to worry about that, hes up north.;)

5. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

Outstanding! Thanks for the info green! Now if I can just keep you from stealing all the profits!:D Just joking

6. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

you better watch it IB or you might see the Southern Z-71 sitting in front of your properties. :D J/k you take care of me and I'll take care of you man. by the way i hope my Bank isn't on your list of branches to look at. I hope it isn't!!

7. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

One of you guys dont currently do Regions, Twin City, or Arvest, do you?

Bill, do you drive a green z71 with a green trailer with mesh sides?

8. Bill Davis

Bill Davis LawnSite Senior Member

yep, thats my obnoxious truck. Do you like the trailer and equipment though. By any chance do you drive a white Ford ext. cab??

9. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Were you behind me on Chenal Parkway today between Kanis and parkway Place? I drive green f150. Maybe we should talk about this in e-mail. Not exactly informative info for viewers:D

10. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

talk about great luck!!!! make sure u get plenty of pictures :)