Newsest family members arrived today!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ACA L&L, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

these lil guys showed up today.:waving:

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice little toys ! I am very envious ...We are having snow and an ice storm...UGHHH

3. ACA L&L

we just started our aerations and pre emergent apps out here. Wont be long till we are full go mowing till dark once again. Mid summer were adding a new walker and a new enclosed trailer! Im excited. Lookin for a plugr aerator as well $2500 is the price my dealer gave us for the 28" inch one i believe. Good luck this season.

4. Dexter Church

Dexter Church LawnSite Member

IMO these are the best 21's on the market. How do you like them? I have the same ones but with Kawi's

5. ACA L&L

We have some older kawasakis and honda engine and they are heavier than these two beautys. These are kawasaki fji80vkai. we have not mowed anything yet, today will be the day they go out.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Hey man, if you don't mind: how much did they run you? Also, what model is that? I picked up a commercial property this season and it has a lot of really tiny islands that need to be push mowed. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

7. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

That's funny, I thought you had twin baby's....well congrad. anyways. Make sure you wipe them clean and change them at the right time, and really good healthy go-go juice

8. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Looks great. I think I woulda got the High Vac proline though, have heard they bag a lot better.

9. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Why the bbc? The kawasaki with bbc has to be HEAVY! I have a 22167 with the honda and no bbc and it is light.

10. ACA L&L

its not a push mower, its self propelled.:waving:

We picked em up for 1200 each. :)

We have alot of xeriscaped propertys with no walkways to the back lawn. its tuff pushing the non bbc after 15 -20 lawns!! :weightlifter:

I have never seen or used the comercial hi vac before. we use snappers during the leaf season for our cleanups. You cannot beat the snapper hi vac!

Model #22188 its like two pounds heavier than a non bbc. maybe, all it has is a piece of metal at the top of the bar.