newsletters/form letters

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by WarEagleCRL, Oct 28, 2005.

1. WarEagleCRL

WarEagleCRL LawnSite Member

anyone here send out newsletters or form letters? I never have before but I have several customers who probably don't know all of the services I offer and thought this would be a good way to get the word out. Can someone give me an example of what they sent, please. I pretty much know what i want to say, its a lot, but i dont want to be so wordy people just throw it away. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Florida Office Manager

Florida Office Manager LawnSite Member

A newsletter is a good place to start. To grab the attention of your customers, find a group that needs "free advertising" such as a local animal shelter or school sports group that is in your area of work & give them a portion of the page - it attracts interest and will make your newsletter a little more well rounded - and you won't have to do all the writing. By sending it quarterly, you can remind them when it's "mulch time" or "Spring clean-up time" or "tree trimming time". Excellent advertising. :D

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi WarEagleCRL,

Here is one that Brian of Coastal Greenscapes Inc. allowed us to post. You can download it here.

[​IMG]

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

4. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

Hey Team Gopher, I really like those door hangers. How can I have those printed with our logo & info. on them? I'm looking for someone that could do this for me. Thanks in advance for the reply.