1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Next Field Test: Which Tanaka Model?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tanaka, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Other than the edger, which Tanaka model / product category should we add to the Field-to-Forum reviews?

2. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Mark, Since it is leaf season up north and it seems everyone is always comparing the larger back back blowers, how about TBL 7600r. Like to see haw it stacks up against larger blowers from Echo or Redmax.

3. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

ditto-me too big blowers
  4. Rhett

or any one else
  5. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

ok, are you interested in conducting the test?
  6. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i would be interested in conducting a field test for you:cool2:
  7. Rhett

I would be more than happy to do a field test. With the guys up north doing the big leaf cleanups right now might be interesting to get one of their prospectives. Maybe Snowyleafandscaping. Check out the pictures of some of his leaf cleanups. Like to hear about comfort, ease of operation and most importantly ability to move material in comparison to the other large blowers. Seems like leaf clean ups would be a great testing ground. If you have no takers feel free to get in touch with me at 850-217-8261.

8. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Uh,how about an auger demo.......in Alabama.......before Thanksgiving?:D
  9. walker/redmax

walker/redmax LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to see the TBC-420PF tested against other large trimmer models and brand names (Stihl FS 250, Redmax, Echo ect.)
  10. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

yeah, I would love hear a report on the TBC-420PF or TBC340PF. I know you have one on the TBC340, but those are cool season grasses, not the wirey stuff like grows in florida and here.