1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Next seasons plans

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by southtx, Dec 5, 2006.

1. southtx

southtx LawnSite Member

Well what I what to do is change up my service by this I mean a new name and alot of new clients....I hope. First I want to start by changing the name to something more related to the lawn service and also something a person can remember alot better. I have a few names that I think will stick out and make people remember me. Second this will hurt but it will be better in the long run.... I'm going to go down the list and cut the clients that are a pain in the a$$. I will try to replace them by flooding areas that I want to move into with door hangers. I already work in some parts of my city that are good areas but there is alot of competition in the areas. So I think by putting my name and door hangers out there and showing the work I do is good...the clients will come. I payed off all the equipment this year so that will help and I'm picking up a new(used 16 foot pipe trailer) trailer next week so thats great, but other then that...thats what I have so far. My great job(firefighter) allow me alot of time...so time I have...clients I need. Well thanks guy and any info will help thanks.