1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Next Step???????

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CCA Green Services, Oct 9, 2012.

1. CCA Green Services

CCA Green Services LawnSite Member

I been doing lawn care since I was 12.... Working in a neighbor's yard on Saturdays to get some spending $$$... So, I am 28 now, and I have been working on starting my lawn & property maintenance business for some time now... Doing lawns part-time after work 10hrs full-time and on weekends... Also, I been enjoy working outside doing what I enjoy the most in life.... Earth Care.... :cool2: So, I guess what I am asking is.... "What are so good Programs & Service Packages to offer your customers next year or season????:confused:

2. acculawnsystems

acculawnsystems LawnSite Member

I would offer mowing, fertilization, aeration and overseeding. I would also suggest using an online quoting system so you can give discounts on these service to intrigue customers to using your lawn Care company. Check out Acculawnsystems.com and Acculawncare.com.

3. CCA Green Services

CCA Green Services LawnSite Member

Anybody else has any go ideas on this... Any are Welcomed....:cool2: