Nice day for cleanups

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eddie B, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

Anyone out workin today? A little cool this morning, but we ended up topping 66 degrees. Felt great to do cleanups in the nice weather. Cuts are ligned up for Friday, but its supposed to rain. :cry:

2. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

worked after school and got a lot done. It was beautiful with highs in the upper 50s. Another busy day tomorrow

3. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

still got some snow here

4. crzymow

crzymow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa

Mowing??? we are probably 2 weeks away from that if we are lucky. I guess that is good though, lots of cleanups to do yet, and more rain on the way. better then snow i guess.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Topped 64 here where I am...and did some big cleanups as well with this great weather with 2 of my guys.

6. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

70 here boys, but i didnt get out :dizzy: Just track practice today but it was also nice working yesterday. I went to look at a trailer today and was lucky enough to wreck my truck .5 mile from the trailer :angry: :help:

7. MacPhersonlawn

MacPhersonlawn LawnSite Member

Ist day of Summer here in Western Mass. No work yet as we still have snow on the ground. Ist work day still scheduled for April 14. Going to Cancun in a few days... this is my summer vacation!

8. lampeslawnservice

lampeslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Did a coupled of clean ups yesterday and today fixed a ladies yard with 40 mph winds and 70 degree temps till noon then thunderstorm

9. tjgray

tjgray LawnSite Senior Member

82 high here today....didn't get a whole lot done as I took the afternoon off to enjoy this absolutely beautiful day but my husband got in a full route and still isn't home....I took the dogs to the dog park *my favorite place :D*

10. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

That sucks. I feel for you man